So my FTP used be open to anonymous, and free to everyone who knew the information to login to it. After receiving several DMCA notices, I had to lock the FTP down to a set of user accounts.
I also took the opportunity to migrate to sFTP and a non-default port.
Hostname: ftp.devita.co Port: 2222 Protocol: sFTP
Wait, What About The Username/Password?
You will need to reach out to me to get the current username/password combination.
What's on the Server?
- HP SPP's for updating DL380 G6 and G7 servers
- Lots of ISO's for various Operating Systems and Applications
- Avaya/Nortel Firmware files
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5 Developer Edtion
- Various eBooks
- Various executable software files for MacOS, Windows, and Linux